Relevant to users on:
Money Dashboard Neon
Not sure which App you are on?
If you are unsure if you are on Money Dashboard Classic or Money Dashboard Neon? You can find that information here
How to delete a transaction on Mobile
1. On your Home page, locate the transaction you wish to delete and tap into it to view the details
2. Under 'Settings' select 'Delete transaction'
3. If you would like to restore the deleted transaction please refer to:
How to delete a/multiple transaction(s) on Web
1. The delete function can be accessed when you are clicking through to bring up the transaction's details. This can be done via any of the reporting features that would show your transactions. Alternatively to quickly search for a transaction, access this via the 'Transactions' tab on the side navigation bar
2. Once you have located the transaction for deletion, click on it to bring up the details
3. Under 'Settings' select 'Delete transaction'
4. To delete multiple transactions, please refer to Deleting multiple transactions using multi-edit
5. If you would like to restore the deleted transaction please refer to: