Excluding categories from your overview and spend analytics is helpful when you want to view only a certain part of your spend/income and for handling double-count of inter-account transfers/credit card repayments.
Relevant to users on:
Money Dashboard Neon
Not sure which App you are on?
If you are unsure if you are on Money Dashboard Classic or Money Dashboard Neon? You can find that information here
How to exclude category/categories on Mobile
1. Navigate to the 'Overview' tab on your bottom bar
2. Locate the filter's setting (an inverted 3 dash triangle) on the top right hand corner
3. Under Filters, select 'Categories'
4. Toggle off the category/categories you wish to exclude from your analytics
How to exclude category/categories on Web
1. Navigate to the 'Overview' tab on your side navigation bar
2. Under Filters, select 'Categories'
3. Toggle off the category/categories you wish to exclude from your analytics