For certain reasons you may not receive transactions in your account. This could be due to a couple of reasons and there are potentially a number of quick fixes.
Relevant to users on:
Money Dashboard Neon
Not sure which App you are on?
If you are unsure if you are on Money Dashboard Classic or Money Dashboard Neon? You can find that information here
Why does this happen?
Without going into too much detail there are 4 potential ways this can happen:
- During the "token" handover between your bank and Money Dashboard something has happened that has meant we haven't received the transactions from the bank
- Getting your transactions has taken too long and our system has "timed out". We try this 2 times so this shouldn't be that frequent
- Did you get a new credit card? If the credit card numbers are different then you will need to re-add this. It is a huge pain I know but our system now can't identify you on the Bank's system
- Sometimes Open Banking Permissions can get confused. In your mobile banking app you may need to reset your permissions (essentially the Open Banking version of turning it off and on again)
What should I do?
- You should attempt to refresh your connected accounts (this is done automatically every 8 hours but you can do it manually)
- You can try reauthenticating your connected accounts
- Banks have downtime intermittently and you may have been unfortunate enough to fall into one of the maintenance windows. Give it a few hours and refresh
- Please get in contact with support here and refrain from deleting your bank account in order for us to view the existing logs for further troubleshooting