We all get paid at different times. We have made Pay Cycle to work with flexibility. Setting up your Pay Cycle is simple and can be done on a couple of pages. If you are unsure about what a Pay Cycle is, we would recommend reading What is Pay Cycle? first.
Relevant to users on:
Money Dashboard Neon
Not sure which App you are on?
If you are unsure if you are on Money Dashboard Classic or Money Dashboard Neon? You can find that information here
What date options can I choose?
Frequency of paycycle available:
1. Monthly on the:
- Last working day
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or last Monday to Friday
2. Weekly on a Mon - Sun
3. Two Weekly starting on [date] e.g. 2 weekly starting on 15th Sept
4. Four Weekly starting on [date] e.g. 4 weekly starting on 15th Sept
Selecting when the paycycle starts on
1. Fixed day of the month with options for restarting before/after/same day should the day fall on a weekend/bank holiday
2. Last working day or any last day of the week (e.g last Thursday of the month)
3. First working day or any first day of the week (e.g first Thursday of the month)
4. Second working day or any second day of the week (e.g second Thursday of the month)
5. Third working day or any third day of the week (e.g third Thursday of the month)
6. Fourth working day or any fourth day of the week (e.g fourth Thursday of the month)
How do I set up my Pay Cycle?
The general steps are as follows:
- Go to the Home Tab (Web and Mobile)
- On Desktop click Edit Plan if the top right hand corner. On mobile select your Spending plan followed by the calendar icon at the top right hand corner
- You will see Spending Plan Cycle (Desktop) or Set your paycycle view (Mobile)
- Select the dates you want your pay cycle to work between