We all get paid at different times. We have made Pay Cycle to work with flexibility. Setting up your Pay Cycle is simple and can be done on a couple of pages. If you are unsure about what a Pay Cycle is, we would recommend reading What is Pay Cycle? first.
Relevant to users on:
Money Dashboard Neon
Not sure which App you are on?
If you are unsure if you are on Money Dashboard Classic or Money Dashboard Neon? You can find that information here
How do I set up my Pay Cycle?
The general steps are as follows:
- Go to the Home Tab (Desktop or Mobile)
- On Desktop click Edit Plan if the top right hand corner. On mobile click the 3 horizontal lines in the shape of a triangle in the top right hand corner
- You will see Spending Plan Cycle (Desktop) or Payday (Mobile)
- Select the dates you want your pay cycle to work between
What Pay Cycles can I choose?
At the moment you can only select a specific date of the month as your Pay Cycle.
You will be able to choose between setting up a ‘fixed’ pay cycle date or ‘other’.
Fixed Pay Cycle: allows you to choose a fixed date per month that you get paid
Other: More customisable options. Please note that this is in the development pipeline and will be made available shortly.
You can choose:
1. Monthly on the:
- Last working day
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or last Monday to Friday
2. Weekly on a Mon - Sun
3. Two Weekly starting on [date] e.g. 2 weekly starting on 15th Sept
4. Four Weekly starting on [date] e.g. 4 weekly starting on 15th Sept