We use your paycycle as the date range for all our app analytics, budgeting and spending plan. We recommend you start your paycycle on the day you get paid, and with our tools, we’ll help you manage your money until your next payday. We have made pay cycle as customisable as possible so if you are paid weekly, 4 weekly or monthly we have a solution for you.
If you are looking for a guide on how to set up your Pay Cycle please refer to :
Relevant to users on:
Money Dashboard Neon
Not sure which App you are on?
If you are unsure if you are on Money Dashboard Classic or Money Dashboard Neon? You can find that information here
Other Relevant Content
Where can I find my Pay Cycle?
- On the Home page you will see the button. Click that and you will see spending plan cycle
- In the settings menu you will see the ‘Edit cycle’ option, click that and you will be able to edit your cycle
What is the Default value?
The default value is from the 1st of the Month
What does the Pay Cycle do?
Pay cycle defines the dates that you want to see your information between:
- On the Transactions page this means the transactions between 2 dates
- On the Overview Breakdown page this is spending under tags and income, outgoing and expenses between the dates you define
- On the Overview Trends Page the width of pay cycle you choose (eg last month) will be fixed across all the periods that you choose to look back at historically. Eg if your pay cycle is set at a month the previous comparisons will also be a month wide
Top Tip: On the Overview trends page you can decide how many pay cycles to look back and make comparisons. Look for the button below.
Where should I go next?
To learn how to set up your Pay Cycle please got to How should I set up my Pay Cycle?