We will now run through how to delete a scheduled transaction on both the desktop and mobile products. I would recommend that you have read the articles on what scheduled payments do before starting to delete them. Let's jump right in. Editing and deleting have exactly the same steps until the very last button you click.
Relevant to users on:
Money Dashboard Neon
Not sure which App you are on?
If you are unsure if you are on Money Dashboard Classic or Money Dashboard Neon? You can find that information here
1. Navigate to the Transaction tab. Then click all scheduled
2. You will now see a list of your scheduled transactions. Choose the one you want to delete and click on it. Select 'Your schedule data is being generated" under settings
3. To Delete Select 'Cancel Scheduled Payment"
4. To Edit select "Update Scheduled Payment"
1. Navigate onto the 'Home' tab and select all scheduled.
2. Choose the scheduled transaction you want to delete and then select settings "Your scheduled data is being generated"
3. To Delete Select 'Delete schedule payment'
4. To Edit select 'Update Scheduled Payment'