The Add/Withdraw feature will allow you to transfer funds between your own bank accounts that are connected on Money Dashboard Neon. This feature is only available via the mobile app and will only surface if you have at least two bank accounts connected within the application and at least one account with a provider that supports payment initiations.
In App Transfers
Relevant to users on:
Money Dashboard Neon
Not sure which App you are on?
If you are unsure if you are on Money Dashboard Classic or Money Dashboard Neon? You can find that information here.
Using Add/Withdraw on mobile app
1. Navigate to the Accounts tab and tap into the bank account you wish to add/withdraw funds to/from.
Only bank accounts that has a payment initiation functionality enabled would be displayed under the list of accounts you can select from.
2. Select 'Add money' to initiate a transfer into the bank account you have selected (i.e. the funds will be withdrawn from another connected bank account)
3. Select 'Withdraw' to initiate a transfer out of the selected bank account (i.e. the funds will be transferred from the selected bank account into another account)
4. Follow the prompt to select the relevant bank account in the next step (either to transfer funds to or withdraw from)
5. Enter the amount you with to transfer followed by 'Review transfer'
4. You will now get passed onto our payment initiation partner Token
After accepting the Terms & Conditions, you will be re-directed to go through your bank's authentication. Follow your bank's verification process to confirm the instruction for the fund transfer.
5. You will be returned to Money Dashboard Neon.
You will either see a success or failure message for the transfer instruction.
These messages indicates whether we have managed to send your transfer instruction to the bank, it does not mean their transfer has been successfully processed.
If you see an error message this means the transfer instruction was NOT sent successfully to your bank and no funds will be moved.
FAQs about the Transfer feature
If you have any further questions or encounter an issue, please drop our support team a request here.