If you are trying to connect your Barclays joint account, both account holders will need to enable permissions.
Activating Joint permissions and connecting your joint account
Bank accounts, Barclays
Relevant to users on:
Money Dashboard Neon
Not sure which App you are on?
If you are unsure if you are on Money Dashboard Classic or Money Dashboard Neon? You can find that information here
Important to note
- BOTH account holders will need to enable permission to “include joint accounts data” in their Barclays Account BEFORE connecting the account to Money Dashboard
- Text messages for authorisation will be sent to the mobile number Barclays holds, so an accurate record of your mobile number is essential.
Activating Joint Permissions and Connecting your joint account
Activate joint data sharing permissions on your Barclays Bank Account
Using Barclays App:
- Login to App
- Go to settings
- Select “Give third party permissions” then “Permission Control Centre”
- Select “Include joint accounts data” select YES to confirm
- Using online banking (i.e. logged in on your web browser):
- Login to Barclays on your web browser
- Go to “Profile” then “Manage third party permissions” then “Permission Control Centre”
- Select “Include Joint accounts Data” select YES to confirm
- For users without online banking, you can opt to allow data sharing from your joint account by visiting a branch or calling Barclays on 03457345345
Login to Money Dashboard
Follow the process to connect your account.
When you choose to connect your Joint account in Money Dashboard the other parties to the account will receive an SMS letting them know that another account holder wishes to share the accounts data. At this point it is your decision whether they want to allow data sharing permission to be set up from the account