You can assign another category to your transaction on the Home or the Accounts tab. If you are intending to update multiple transactions with the same category, please refer here: How to edit multiple transactions
Relevant to users on:
Money Dashboard Neon
Not sure which App you are on?
If you are unsure if you are on Money Dashboard Classic or Money Dashboard Neon? You can find that information here
Steps to Change a category
The example uses mobile application to show the steps of how to change a category and this is similar to how you would do it via the web application To start go to:
- The Home Page on mobile
- The Transactions Page on Desktop
1. Find the transaction you want to change
2. Within the transaction view you can tap on the current category to launch the category selection menu.
3. Within the category menu, your current category selected will be identified by a green tick, to change your selection tap on your preferred category.
4. You can then choose to apply this category change to all similar previous transactions or all similar previous transactions and future transactions